Your role is to process the end-to-end accounts receivable sales ledger, maximising the best use of our current systems and processes.Account Receivable Clerk
Acro Aircraft Seating is one of the UK’s leading and fastest-growing manufacturers of passenger seats for commercial airlines around the world. We are an agile, innovative business at the forefront of disrupting the aerospace market. Through modern methodologies, lean techniques, inspired innovation, and passion for being the best, Acro is positioning itself to be the world’s leading aircraft seating supplier.
Collaboration is one of Acro’s core values, by working together and applying our skills and expertise across Sales, Engineering, Quality, Supply Chain and Operations, we find the solutions to our clients’ most complex challenges and how we deliver our promises today and tomorrow.
To be successful in this position, you will have/be;
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Healthcare scheme
- Life assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Retail discounts
- Training opportunities
- 37.5 hours per week - 1 pm finish on a Friday
- Have excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Previous experience with Sales Ledger essential & ideally Purchase Ledger
- Previous experience with ERP systems preferably EPICOR
- Ability to work well individually & as part of a tea
- Ability to develop & maintain position relationships with customers.
- Ability to build positive relationships across the business with fellow employees
- Be proficient in the use of Excel
The Parent Company of ACRO Aircraft Seating is Zhejiang Tiancheng Controls Co., Ltd headquartered in China.
We really want to hear from you, so don’t miss your opportunity to join us! Once you apply, your CV will be held on our central database. Please do let us know if you do not wish for us to retain your details. If your application is successful, you will be contacted in due course.
Acro Aircraft Seating is an equal opportunities employer.
Please view our website for access to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice. The closing date for applications is 23 February 2024. Please note: This advert may close early if sufficient applications are received. Acro Aircraft Seating uses reserve lists for positions where more than one candidate is deemed suitable for a position. Reserve lists are in place for 12 months, during which time reserve candidates may be offered the same or similar post should one become available.