Wilkinson Associates are working with a rapidly growing manufacturing business in Glenrothes.
Over the last 10 years, the business has more than doubled its turnover and has acquired new sites in both the UK and Australia.
A new role has been created for a Company Accountant to directly support the Finance Director in producing the Financial Management Accounting for the business. As well as getting involved in the Budget process and Forecasting for the entities and any future acquisitions.
This role will work very closely with the Finance Director and will handle a number of key matters in their absence.
All transactional finance work is handled by the Transactional Financial Controller and Accounts Assistant. Key
Background / Experience:
- Production of Financial Management Accounts.
- Input and delivery of the Annual Budgeting process.
- Production of monthly Forecasts.
- Build relationships with UK Overseas sites.
- Support on a number of Ad hoc finance requirements.
- Fully qualified Accountant
- Exposure to Financial management Accounts albeit doesn't have to be end to end
- Interest in working closely with the business with the ability and desire to build relationships out with finance
- Strong Excel experience with a good understanding of Accounting Software
This role could suit someone looking to make a move from Accountancy practice into industry as well as a more tenured accountant looking to join a growing business in a newly created role.
Hybrid working offered.