have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Business Partner
to join our team based in Pembridge
. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis
and in return will receive a competitive salary. Why join Kingspan Insulation?
We are entrepreneurial, collaborative, and we stand behind a common cause - better buildings for a better world.
Kingspan Insulation are a leading manufacturer of high-performance rigid insulation within the construction industry, operating from our site in Pembridge, Herefordshire. With 188 sites worldwide Kingspan is a global leading employer. The Finance Business Partner role:
As the Finance Business Partner,
you will be providing timely, accurate and meaningful analysis to assist with business actions. You will have an active role in preparing overhead information for budget holders to aid with annual budget setting, and assess areas of potential cost savings. Responsibilities of our Finance Business Partner:
What we are looking for in our Finance Business Partner:
- Working with key stakeholders to provide timely and accurate information to assist with decision making;
- Maintaining accurate and meaningful forecasts for all Britain Board and Technical cost centres (Excluding divisional).
- Preparing month end accruals based on information from cost centre holders, forecasts, invoices parked in SoftCo and open PO's in SAP.
- Having an active role in preparing overhead information for budget holders to aid with annual budget setting. Answering any queries and then pulling these together to load into the overall budgets within a set deadline.
- Preparing and posting any accruals in relation to exceptional costs seen below the line in the P&L.
- Building relationships with budget holders and communicating openly on business issues that can be supported with financial information.
- Holding regular meetings with key stakeholders to review financial information;
Key Personal Competencies of our Finance Business Partner:
- An accounting qualification such as ACCA, CIMA and/or bachelor's degree, or working towards.
- Experienced in the use of SAP or another Accounting system.
- Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills including MS Word and Excel.
- Demonstrate ongoing professional development.
- Whilst not essential, it would be beneficial to have:
- Experience working in a Finance Manager role.
- Experience managing or supervising a team of employees.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
What can we offer you?
- Interpersonal Style
- Decision Making
- Personal Organisation
- Quality & Customer Service
- 25 days Annual Leave (Plus Bank Holidays)
- Profit Related Bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- 4 x salary Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Buy & Sell Annual Leave
- Service Recognition Rewards
- Supported Professional Development
Do you think you have the attributes we are looking for? If so, please click ‘apply
' now to be considered as our Finance Business Partner.