Employee Benefits Consultant - Health and Risk
Do you want to work in a highly successful team with great rewards and flexibility?
Do you want to make a tangible difference to client's employee health & wellbeing strategy and overall employee value proposition?
We have a great opportunity to join our London Healthcare and Risk Consulting team.
This is a hybrid role providing the flexibility to work both virtually and from our London office.Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.What the day will look like
The Health & Risk Consultant will be primarily responsible for the retention and development of a portfolio of clients and providing expert consulting advice to ensure service meets clients' needs. This includes being accountable for new from existing, and new business revenue target which will feed into the Health & Risk overall team target.To achieve this you will:
How this opportunity is different
- Act as a Key Advisor for portfolio of clients, consistently providing expert advice
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients to enhance service delivery, ensure renewal and retention of existing accounts, and identify new business opportunities
- Lead or take an active part in activities and initiatives aimed at promoting Aon's products and services in the marketplace (e.g. media events, trade conferences, client seminars)
- Stay up-to-date with current trends and market developments in the industry, and identify revenue generation opportunities for existing clients
- Undertake reviews of clients' employee benefits requirements, documenting and analysing the results, together with making recommendations for enhancement or the provision of services by Aon
- Seek to introduce employee benefits schemes which fit with clients' overall reward strategies
- Agree service levels or targets with external and internal suppliers and review the delivery of services
- Responsibility for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with an impressive client portfolio, engaging at senior levels. You will also have support and will work collaboratively with our extensive internal network of strategic leaders, brokers and client service delivery teams.Skills and experience that will lead to success
How we support our colleagues
- Experience within the Health & Benefits sector is essential
- Whilst there is no requirement to be an outright expert in both risk and healthcare, a sound understanding of the "non-specialist" pillar is critical to help identify opportunities
- The successful applicant will have a proven track record of effective client facing behaviours
- Good interpersonal skills to deploy on both the internal and external client teams
- A commercial mind, supported by effective planning of pipeline opportunities
- A sound understanding of Aon and our key propositions
- A self-motivating desire to improve Aon IQ to help drive further opportunities
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two "Global Wellbeing Days" each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.