Have you worked in a contact centre previously? Have you got an understanding of Dialler/SMS Technology? Are you looking for a new opportunity whereby you can learn and develop? If you've answered yes, then you could be the right person to join the Operations strategy team as a Dialler and Resource Planned in our Kings Hill office, ME19 4UA. What you can expect as a Dialler & Resource Planner:
- Competitive Starting Salary
- Full time (37.5 hours per week)
- Permanent Contract
- Work from our Kings Hill office (Hybrid Working)
Not only are we offering a competitive salary and a fantastic bonus scheme, you'll also be entitled to loads of great benefits including, discount and cash back on hundreds of high-street shops and private health insurance, plus much more.
As our new Dialler and Resource Planner your role will be highly versatile role, ranging from planning the day for multiple sites through to data oversight. You will be responsible for maintaining a high-performance blended calling environment for the Contact Centre.
You can expect to execute the Dialler campaigns in conjunction with the planning schedules, whilst monitoring commercial, customer and conduct metrics whilst maintaining communications with stakeholders. You will mitigate risk utilising the tools and functions available across the department, whilst proactively looking to offer up efficiency gains through validated concepts. Key responsibilities include:
Things we need from you:
- Report issues/concerns with systems (internal and external) to the Operational Teams, IT and external vendors
- Ensure strategic goals are met through forecasting, collaborative planning and effective communication
- Management of the 1st line configuration items (skills, lines, lists and campaigns) of Dialler & resource planning products
- Analyse performance, conduct and customer data utilising live and historic data sets from key tool kits and the relevant web reports
- Utilising the report suite, proactively send out updates which keep stakeholders informed of our position and our schedule intentions
- Reactively respond to underperformance/noncompliance by communicating with the relevant stakeholders and offer up ideas on how to alter the Dialler Plan and drive efficiency gains
- Assist in 1st line system testing of Dialler & Resource Planning Products
- Manage the communication channels in conjunction with OFCOM and TCF standards
- Produce accurate demand forecasts using multiple drivers considering trends, outliers, expected and future business performance and strategy
- Work with Operations Analytics Team to ensure you have the necessary oversights to complete day to day activities
- Prepare the planning schedules to be conducted on Dialler and SMS for all sites
- Ensure required governance is in place to support all planned activity being accounted for within latest plans
- Highlight instances where the proposed delivery plan cannot be supported by resource availability, working with the Team Leader and Operations Managers to determine how best to resolve.
What happens next?
- Basic knowledge of Dialler/SMS technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate Excel Skills
- High level of computer literacy, with a focus on Presentation/PowerPoint skills
- Proven organisational and prioritisation skills
- SQL knowledge desirable but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail and great problem solving skills
- Work well as part of a team to resolve issues
- Ability to build strong business relationships
If this sounds like you and you'd like to join our rapidly expanding company that offers excellent career progression, then apply now! Working for Cabot:
You'll be working for an award winning; Investors in People Gold accredited organisation. We're passionate about the ethical treatment of our customers and employees. Our mission is to create pathways to economic freedom. Our vision is to make credit accessible by partnering with our consumers to restore their financial health.