Corporate Actions and Income Associate 6 Month FTC
Lloyds is the worlds leading insurance and reinsurance marketplace. We share the collective intelligence and risk sharing expertise of the markets brightest minds, working together for a braver world.
Our role is to inspire courage, so tomorrows progress isnt limited by todays risks.
Our shared values: we are brave; we are stronger together; we do the right thing; guide what we do and how we act. If you share our values and our passion to build a future thats more sustainable, resilient and inclusive, You'll find a home at Lloyds build a braver future with us.
The Corporate Actions and Income Associate will receive, validate and complete UK and Global income payments and Corporate Actions on behalf of Lloyds members Funds at Lloyds, ensuring Lloyds regulatory and trustee obligations are consistently met. Principal Accountabilities of the Corporate Actions and Income Associate
- Oversight of the day-to-day activities of the teams delivering a range of services required by members, third party capital providers, Lloyds and the regulators
- Validate and completion of UK and global income payments, Corporate Actions and multi-currency conversions for Members FAL ensuring adherence to strict external market deadlines and internal service standards
- Oversight of all Corporate Action events and all income activities, providing a point of escalation for the team, training for the team whilst multi-tasking and re-prioritising as required
- The preparation, reconciliation and checking of relevant tax submissions, and provide technical expertise and support to colleagues
- To build and maintain strong working relationships with all stakeholders ensuring a high level of satisfaction, especially Investment Managers
Skills required for the Corporate Actions and Income Associate
- Work collaboratively with all teams in Member Services and the wider Lloyds environment, supporting department goals and objectives as and when required. Responsible for monitoring and reporting all outstanding exceptions, escalating to the Team Manager when appropriate
- Ability to react to continual changes in market conditions and policies
- Proven ability to build and maintain key stakeholder relationships
- Influencing & negotiating skills
- Ability to support a culture of continuous process improvement
- Review & evaluation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads effectively
- Ability to interpret legal and regulatory advice & take appropriate practical actions
- Providing customer service in the Financial Sector
- Working to multiple fixed deadlines
- Working within the rules and regulations of Financial Crime, Anti-Money Laundering and CASS
- Detailed understanding of income and corporate action procedures and processing in the UK and global markets
Diversity and inclusion are a focus for us Lloyds aim is to build a diverse, inclusive environment that reflects the global markets we work in. One where everyone is treated with dignity and respect to achieve their full potential. In practice, this means we are positive and inclusive about making workplace adjustments, we offer regular health and wellbeing programmes, diversity and inclusion training, employee networks, mentoring and volunteering opportunities as well as investment into your professional development.
We understand that our work/life balance is important to us all and that a hybrid of working from the office and home can offer a great level of flexibility. Flexible working forms part of a total reward approach which offers a host of other benefits over and above the standard offering (generous pension, healthcare, wellbeing etc). These include financial support for training, education & development, a benefit allowance (to spend on our flexible benefits such as gym membership, dental insurance, extra holiday or to partake in our cycle to work scheme), employee recognition scheme and various employee discount schemes.
By choosing Lloyd's, you'll be part of a team that brings together the best minds in the industry, and together with our underwriters and brokers, we create innovative, responsive solutions allowing us to share risk and solve complex problems.NO AGENCIES PLEASE
JOB REF: AWDO-C11845
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Lloyds
Corporate Actions & Income Associate | Finance Jobs | Financial Sector Jobs | Corporate Actions | Tax Submissions | Financial Crime Regulations | Anti-Money Laundering Regulations | CASS