Assistant Finance Director
Working for this well known Northamptonshire based Educational Establishment you will report directly to the Director of Finance.
Offering a competitive basic salary of £46-51k( neg)
as well as many benefits to include:
38 days annual leave,
opportunity to join a local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme with an employer contribution of huge 23.8 %),
On site Gym and discounted nursery fees.
On site subsidised canteen,
Health cash plan,
On site free parking and cycle to work scheme.
Set in beautiful grounds
This really is a fantastic opportunity.
The Full time Assistant Finance Director will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day financial operations associated with a busy educational establishment and a range of commercial enterprises.
Duties of the Assistant Finance role include:
- Line management of four staff
- Producing regular management reports including the statutory and monthly management accounts.
- Plan and deliver the annual Business Planning & Budget process
- Assist with the year-end close down processes and the production of the year-end group accounts and assist in the documenting and review of all funding streams.
What you will also require :
- Previous experience of managing people in a professional finance team. Hold a recognised professional accountancy qualification such as CIMA or ACCA in addition to a degree.
- Knowledge of a range of core financial processes including preparation of monthly and year-end accounts
- Be an excellent written and verbal communicator, highly organised and be comfortable working to deadlines.
- Whilst not essential, previous experience of working in an educational setting and of the Aptos finance system would be an advantage.
- General MS Office and computer literacy
This is a great opportunity for someone who is already at this level or looking to progress.
If you or someone you know has the skills for this role please apply today. Or feel free to contact the Travail Employment Group, Wellingborough Branch for more information,
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.