Consortium are pleased to be representing a highly successful and leading manufacturer who are now looking to hire an experienced General Ledger Accountant. As part of a fantastic team, you will be responsible for ensuring timely and accurate accounts for a group of UK accounts.
As the General Ledger Accountant, you will take ownership of the role, undertaking a number of duties such as:
- Reconciling general ledger accounts
- Preparing accurate month end accounts
- Processing both payable and receivable accounts
- Reviewing balance sheets and ensuring accuracy
- Liaising with stakeholders across the business to aid the month end reports
- Raising invoices for services within the business in line with month end
- Managing transactions across the business
- Supporting the controller with audits and compliance reporting
The General Ledger Account role requires someone who can hit the ground running and loves working in a challenging and fast paced environment. Ideally you will be a qualified Accountant, however good working experience would also be considered for the role.
You should have sound technical accounting knowledge with good understanding of IFRS and preferably SAP experience.
You should also be a string communicator with a proactive and adaptable mindset.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary and discretionary bonus
- Enhanced pension
- 25 days annual leave plus purchase options
- Life assurance
- Wellbeing benefits such as discounted private medical, enhanced maternity/paternity leave and employee assistance
- Ongoing career development
Please submit your CV via the link or send your CV to .
Consortium Professional Recruitment Ltd are a professional level recruitment consultancy specialising in the delivery of high relevance recruitment services on behalf of our clients across the UK. We regularly receive large responses to our advertising which can make providing individual feedback to every applicant challenging. If you haven't received a reply from us within 14 day of your application, we regret to say your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We have a policy of retaining your details for future vacancies unless you request otherwise.