Are you a Senior Accountant
or Client Manager with experience within an Accountancy Practice looking for their next step in their career? Are you looking to work for an Employee focused Accountancy firm in York
who are flexible with their employees? Where honesty and Integrity are at the heart of everything they do along with being a successful, fun, independent and forward thinking business?
We are delighted to be working with Hunter Gee Holroyd, a well established Accountancy firm who have an excellent reputation across York and the East coast with multiple branches across these areas. They have recently undergone an Employee Engagement strategy which has given some really positive results and is now making them an employer of choice across the York region.
Hunter Gee Holroyd have recently undergone an Employee Engagement strategy which has given some really positive results and is now making them an employer of choice across the York region. They offer a number of enhanced benefits that include 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, hybrid working, study support, volunteer days and team building days out. What the job involves
- Working within a busy team managing trainee accountants.
- Planning, reviewing and billing for your own portfolio of clients.
- Preparation of company and unincorporated accounts.
- Preparing company and personal tax returns.
- Prepare and audit some charity accounts.
- Reviewing bookkeeping and filing VAT returns.
- You will be responsible for bringing in your own portfolio of clients and managing them accordingly.
- Networking and going out to meet with new clients.
- ACA / ACCA qualified/qualified by experience
- Previous experience within an Accountancy practice.
- Knowledge of Xero, Quickbooks, Sage, or similar.
- Experience in personal and corporation tax is essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- This is a full time position working 37.5 hours a week
- Hybrid working available after probation
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays that will increase after time
- Study support if requested
- CPD and professional subscriptions paid for
- Referral schemes for introducing new clients to the business
- A number of team building days out and the chance to get involved in 2/3 volunteering days a year.
This vacancy is being advertised through KD Recruitment Limited who are operating as an Employment Agency.
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, please assume you have not been short listed for this particular role.
You can also follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn for up to date jobs and other helpful information.