Finance Manager (Part Time 3/4 days per week | Stoke-on-Trent | £50,000-£65,000 (Full Time Equivalent) plus benefits | Retail
This is a great opportunity for a Finance Manager to join this specialist SME manufacturer, distributor, and retailer of a large range of equipment and materials for all kinds of potters and sculptors. Based in Stoke-on-Trent, the heart of the Potteries, the business sells and distributes their products across the UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia.
The Finance Manager role will be wide ranging and look after everything in finance, from transactional level through to budget, forecast and planning.Key responsibilities
- Produce monthly and annual management accounts
- Conducting budget variance analysis & producing insight reports/recommendations to influence key decisions
- Ensure all invoices, receipts and payments are correctly accounted for within ERP system
- Management of cashflow from production of cashflow statement, cashflow forecasts, and scheduling of payments
- Management of credit control processes to minimise bad debts and support cashflow generation and sales for the business
- Financial analysis of business performance
- Production of monthly performance packs to include Sales & Margin reporting, stock, cash, and other key business KPIs for UK team and Group Finance Director
- Support key stakeholders within financial analysis for investment decisions
- Undertake all regulatory reporting required of the business e.g. quarterly WEEE submissions
- Manage 3rd party relationships and services such as insurance etc.
Package£50,000-£65,000 (Full Time Equivalent) plus benefits
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified
- Previous experience working in a consumer focussed environment
- Previous experience of running all elements of a finance function
- Experience of working in an SME environment would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
Zachary Daniels and our client are both equal opportunity employers. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & LogisticsBBBH29559