Due to continued growth our client is recruiting for an Accounts & Audit Manager
to assist partners in the delivery statutory audit and accounts services to a varied portfolio of clients. This is a dynamic firm with an enviable reputation, and the partners would like to speak to entrepreneurial people with the desire to be a part of the continued growth that the firm is experiencing.
You will be joining a friendly, social team within a firm that has some fantastic clients. The firm does offer flexile and hybrid working patterns to help employees achieve a good work/life balance whilst maintaining a productive team.
The accounts/audit split of the role is approximately 70/30 respectively and as Accounts & Audit Manager, you will manage junior team members, allocate work, review as well as supporting and mentoring.Reporting to partners, the Accounts & Audit Manager will have the following
Please do apply for this role if the following criteria matches your skills, experience and attributes:
- Planning and delivery of accounts/audit assignments in conjunction with the client partner
- Lead some large and complex assignments
- Supervise junior staff during the audit and review their work
- Deliver the audit file to the partner in timely manner
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and potential management letter points
- Manage client communication in effective manner
- Monitor your chargeability and your assignment budgets pro-actively
- Coach other staff for improved performance and technical development
- Develop specialist sector knowledge and keep abreast of industry developments
- Mentor audit & accounts trainees, contribute to the training and development programme
- ACA/ACCA qualified with significant post qualified experience within a practice environment
- Experience of audit planning, budget preparation, identifying key risks, developing an audit plan and executing the audit on site
- Knowledge and experience of current auditing standards and approaches
- Experience preparing audit and accounts files using an electronic working paper system
- Be IT literate with experience of accounts and audit software
- Significant prior experience of statutory company accounts preparation under FRS102
- Leadership experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
This highly renowned firm will offer a competitive salary and good benefits package, including 25 days holiday, and the opportunity for further development and career progression. An element of a hybrid working, and some flexibility will be available.
We can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship. Additionally, candidates must have experience gained within UK accountancy practice. We stipulate these criteria due to the high volume of applications from outside of the UK.Submit your CV for this Accounts & Audit Manager role
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.