About The Role
Morrison Telecom Services is seeking a skilled and detail-oriented Defaults and Charges Manager to join our team in Edwalton. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing and managing default scenarios, ensuring compliance with regulations, and optimising charge processes within the organisation.
As well as the above, within the Streetworks Assurance function you will be responsible for the national performance of Streetworks against set targets outlined by Openreach. You will be an integral part of Morrison Telecom Services National Programme Management Office (PMO) and Streetworks function, providing a central service for and ensuring all Streetworks disciplines and legislation is adhered to.
The role will involve managing performance against a set of KPIs, identifying ways to improve our performance in Streetworks and rolling out the necessary training, briefing, processes or solutions. You will be responsible for identifying any risks, to meeting the required standards and providing regular performance updates to the Head of PMO. A key part of the role is to establish excellent working relationships with our delivery teams and subcontractors, to provide a standardised approach nationally.Key
- Develop and implement strategies to minimize defaults and mitigate risks.
- Analyse default trends, identify root causes, and propose effective solutions.
- Streamline charge processes to enhance efficiency and accuracy.
- Regularly review and update charging policies to align with industry standards.
- Stay abreast of relevant regulations and ensure the organization's practices align with legal requirements.
- Collaborate with legal and compliance teams to address any discrepancies.
- Generate reports on defaults, charges, and related key performance indicators.
- Conduct regular analysis to identify areas for improvement and cost-saving opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including finance, legal, and operations, to achieve organizational goals.
- Provide training and support to internal teams on default and charge management best practices.
- Proven experience in defaults and charges management within the telecom industry.
- Strong understanding of regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Analytical mindset with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective communication and collaboration abilities.
- Proficient in relevant software and tools.
About The CompanyWhy choose us?
We promise development and reward opportunities for those who have the passion, enthusiasm and work ethic to harness them. Our benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 4% matched pension scheme
- 2 x salary life assurance
- Access to our staff discount portal
- Health Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Recruitment referral scheme
- Payroll giving
- Salary finance scheme
As a member of theDisability Confident Schemewe welcome applications from individuals who consider themselves as having a disability or long-term health condition. Please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to aid your application and recruitment process.
As a gold award holder under theArmed Forces Employer Recognition Scheme
, we are interested to hear from candidates who are currently serving in the military who may wish to transition to a civilian Job. We also welcome applications from Reservists, Cadet Forces Adult Volunteers, ex-forces personnel and military spouses / partners.