UBT are proud to be working with a leading well established family run SME business based in Northampton. The role of Financial Controller will develop and control the company's annual operating budget to ensure that all financial targets are met. You will provide financial support/advice and guidance including forecast to the leadership team to enable the business to achieve objectives including growth plans. Ultimately you will lead a small team, overseeing all accounting activities to ensure that all ledgers, management accounts are accurate reflecting on cashflow and improving the department to help the business scale accordingly. This is an exciting opportunity that is offering an attractive salary, bonus and as the business grows potential for development to a Financial Director position.
[ The role ]
* Oversee the preparation of the companies financial accounts to ensure that these are presented to the board monthly
* Collaborating with the management team in establishing more effective processes and controls to ensure the integrity of the company’s ledger.
* Meaningful and accurate data reporting to management weekly
* Overseeing all tax and regulatory and compliance issues.
* Providing external auditors with the necessary documentation and support.
* Managing and overseeing the Sales and Purchase Ledger