Financial Controller / Liverpool (hybrid) / Salary circa £65,000
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to join our established and stable client, based in Liverpool. Our client has a long-standing reputation within their sector, and as an owner managed business they are continuing to grow from strength to strength. They now have a fantastic opportunity for a hands-on and experienced Financial Controller to join their team.
Reporting directly into an experienced Managing Director you will be a hands-on Financial Controller, responsible for overseeing all day-to-day financial activities and managing a small team.
- Full control of the P&L and Balance sheet
- Producing monthly management accounts with commentary for the board.
- Oversee the payroll and the transactions team, ensuring invoices are processed smoothly within this high-volume environment.
- Manage costings and stock valuation, ensuring proper control and accurate reporting.
- Cashflow monitoring and reporting.
- Handle submissions to HMRC for PAYE, VAT, and pensions, ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and deadlines.
- Proactively identify opportunities for efficiencies and automate processes to drive improvements.
- Actively contribute to the management team, providing financial insights and recommendations on company-wide challenges and issues.
- Proven experience as a hands-on Financial Controller or Finance Manager, preferably within a growing SME business
- Stock experience is desirable.
- Team management experience
This is a full-time permanent role, offering a hybrid working pattern (predominantly in the office 4 days / 1 WFH), parking on-site available.Candidates who are available within 1 months notice are desired for this role.
To discuss this great opportunity in more detail please contact Lauren Harrison from Accountable Recruitment today (07731 356 287), as interviews are taking place within the next 2 weeks.