Ferham House, Rotherham
Contract type:Permanent, full-time
Hours: 40 hours Monday-Friday 09.00-17.00Salary:
£23,920 - £24,398 per annum
Were looking for a Payroll Specialist to join our Payroll Team based in Rotherham.
In this role, You'llplay a pivotal role in supporting the delivery of payroll for over 4000 employees across 50 care homes in England.
This position requires excellent attention to detail, strong organisational skills, and the ability to work independently. The ideal candidate must have demonstrable payroll processing experience.
About Exemplar Health Care
Exemplar Health Care is one of the countrys leading nursing care providers for adults living with complex needs.
We have 50 care homes across England that support adults living withcomplex mental health needs, dementia, neuro-disabilities and physical disabilities.
As well as stable and secure employment opportunities, we offer great benefits and perks, and plenty of opportunities to learn, develop and progress.
About the role
As a Payroll Administratorwith Exemplar Health Care, You'll support with all aspects of our payroll processes including: starters and leavers, PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, shared parental leave, court orders, student loans and salary sacrifice schemes.
You'll be making a real difference by ensuring that our colleagues are paid correctly and on time.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- working with Exemplar Health Cares and external systems and portals to manage the payroll process
- inputting data into the payroll system and conducting audit checks
- conducting reconciliation and variance audit checks each pay period
- managing payroll outputs for validation/sign off
- carrying out duties around auto enrolment,including importing pension contributions to our pension provider system
- reconciling monthly and withheld contributions
- overseeing the Payroll Team inbox and escalating enquiries as appropriate
- processing manual calculations and supplementary payments
- carrying out end of year processing and reconciliations including submitting end of year real time information (RTI) and issuing P60s
- ensuring that all data is managed and maintained in accordance with the data protection regulations (GDPR)
- processing real time information (RTI) submissions to HMRC when required
- carrying out ad-hoc payroll tasks to support the team.
Above all, youre someone who identifies with our values of fun, integrity, responsiveness, success and teamwork.
You'll also have:
- one-two years relevant experience (preferred)
- strong communication skills
- good IT/Microsoft Office skills
- a good understanding of multi-location payroll functions.
You'll have the support of an established Payroll Team and have opportunities to learn on the job and develop your career through CPD certificated training.
What we offer
We offer great rewards and perks including:
- excellent supervision, peer support, learning opportunities and career prospects
- training / apprenticeship possibilities
- contributory pension scheme
- retail and lifestyle discounts
- free DBS check
- 24/7 counselling and support
- Blue Light Card eligibility.