An opportunity has arisen with a growing independent accountancy firm for a Client Manager - Accountancy
to join the dynamic team at the firms office on the outskirts of Oxford. This modern, forward-thinking firm provides audit, accountancy, tax and business advisory services throughout Oxfordshire and Thames Valley regions.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and attractive benefits package including life and health insurance (after probation), flexible working, a generous bonus scheme and 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), increasing to 25 with length of service.
Career progression within the firm is encouraged along with comprehensive training provided and CPD as required.As Client Manager Accountancy your responsibilities will include:
To be considered for this role you will satisfy the following criteria:
- Working with Directors to manage client relationships on a designated portfolio
- Preparation and review of accounts
- Audit work overseeing team members
- Assisting with advisory assignments including business valuations, transactional due diligence and strategic planning
- Workflow pipeline management and monthly billing
- Training and mentoring junior team members
Submit your CV for this Client Manager Accountancy role
- Be ACCA or ACA qualified with a strong educational background
- Two years post qualified experience within accountancy practice with client management experience
- Excellent IT skills (specifically Excel)
- Attention to detail
- Be a strong communicator (both written and verbal)
- The ability to work in a team and use own initiative
We can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship. Additionally, candidates must have experience gained within UK accountancy practice. We stipulate these criteria due to the high volume of applications from outside of the UK.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.