Finance Manager / up to £45,000 / Aintree / Study support Available / Open to Qual - PQ - QBE / Flexible hybrid working / Flexible start and finish times Open to full and part time applicants! Accountable Recruitment are wishing to speak to Candidates who are looking for a Finance Manager role within a growing business in Aintree Package:
- Up to £45,000
- Hybrid working
- Open to full and part time applicants - flexible hours
- Study support available
- 25 days holiday plus BHs
Aintree- Parking on siteJob Duties:
Who will I report in to?
- Oversee the smooth running of a small finance team (2 members) - offer support and development whilst doing performance reviews and ensuring KPI targets are met
- Produce monthly management accounts and present to MD
- Full P&L reviews - business partner with other managers to ensure profitability
- Investigating variances against project plans
- Produce management reports to provide insightful analysis
- Help develop reporting system, provide automated reports and financial models
- Work with auditors and consultancy for year end audit / statutory reporting
This role will report into the MDWhen will interviews be taking place?
Interviews will be happening as soon as possibleIdeal experience?
If this is something of interest or you can recommend someone, please get in touch with Jennifer Hanley on 07591201667.
- Ideally studying CIMA, ACCA or QBE
- Good Communication skills to speaking to the wider team
- Strong IT skills
- Manufacturing industry experience is highly desirable.