My client is a leading UK leisure business with an established customer base. They are enjoying significant growth with further development plans and this has led to a requirement for a Group Financial Accountant on an interim basis during a period of development for the finance team. The role will be responsible for all areas of subsidiary and group reporting and commercial finance.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the month-end process, providing reporting and insightful analysis.
- Producing consolidated monthly accounts.
- Support the financial accounting processes required for the business.
- Ensure the business is compliant with up to date regulation and compliance.
- Manage the process and be the point of contact for auditors.
- Support the budgeting and forecasting processes, working with the Finance Director and building stakeholder relationships with the operational business.
- Continually look at areas for process and control improvement to support an ever-growing business.
- Manage a small team who support finance transactions.
The role requires an experienced accountant who is happy to be hands on with good technical knowledge.