Are you a practice qualified accountant? Feeling burnt out? Undervalued? This could be for you...
A genuinely rewarding opportunity for an Accounts & Tax Manager within a top UK established practice based at their Banbury office. Hybrid working from home days along with agile working hours on offer.
Due to continuous cliental growth, this highly respected firm of chartered accountants seek an Accounts & Tax Manager that will be presented with an unparalleled career prospects and a clear pathway to Partner if desired.
This opening leads from the front by supporting and engaging regularly with members of the Accounts & tax teams, reviewing files and providing guidance as part of their ongoing career development. Along with this, this role is viewed as a key liaison with clients, creating and building working relationships and adding value and advice where necessary.
This opportunity offers a fabulous career move for a technically strong practice accountant, with a passion to add positive value for clients and colleagues within a supportive and collaborative working culture.
This fulfilling opening delivers incredible career prospects; opportunities like this are rare!
Would suit candidates who are/have:
- A qualified accountant, ACCA / ACA / ICAEW / CTA or equivalent, although QBE's with prior experience in an accountancy firm will also be considered
- A technical robust individual that is constantly up to date with adaptations in compliance requirements
- Highly self-motivated with a proactive, 'can do' attitude
- A collaborative and team focused approach as you will be regularly working with colleagues and clients.
What's on offer:
- A starting salary up to £60,000 dependent upon experience
- Flexible hybrid working from home days
- Agile working hours - start/finish around core hours
- Great visibility and opportunity for further career development
- Private Health Cover
- Payment of subscription fees
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Voluntary Healthcare scheme
- Pension Scheme - with employer contribution
- Commission scheme for client referral/introducing new clients and staff
- And a full & comprehensive benefits package
Interested? Register your interest by applying TODAY or call Luke 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/241130 - Accounts & Tax Manager