Fiduciary Ledger Manager We're hiring!
Could you be our next Fiduciary Ledger Manager?
Joining our team based primarily based out of our Chelmsford with flexibility to work from home, you'll be responsible for the delivery and development of fiduciary services to a portfolio of business within our Global Broking Centre (GBC).
This role will also have responsibility for overseeing activities of the Aon India Team (Genpact) and input into performance management but no direct line management.Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organisation, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.What the day will look like
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- Managing the interface between fiduciary accounts and the business units you work with
- Providing leadership to the offshore team and ensure meaningful targets are set and achieved through agreement and collaboration with Genpact and the business.
- Utilising fiduciary knowledge to deliver operational and financial benefit to Aon Limited
- Proposing activities or workstreams aimed at improving the end-to-end service
- Supporting the design and implementation of processes aimed at improving efficiency and enhancing the control environment.
- Working collaboratively with our outsource partner, Genpact, to improve service.
- Supporting Senior Management in the achievement of Strategic business objectives
- Supporting the development of a robust, efficient, and cost sensitive strategy which for Fiduciary Accounts within Aon UK Limited
- Understanding complex internal and external accounting problems and propose solutions.
- Producing regular reports to management on key targets, projects and issues
- Producing project summaries or presentations as required
- Ensuring all policies, procedures, processes and controls which underpin fiduciary or operational processes for your business area are appropriately maintained and all proposed changes approved by owners
- Supporting a risk proportionate control and oversight function for Fiduciary Accounts within Aon Risk Solutions
- Leading or manage initiatives as requested by management
- Developing and maintaining key internal or external relationships (e.g. underwriters, auditors)
How we support our colleagues
- Accounting or insurance qualifications preferred but not essential.
- Enthusiastic team player with strong relationship building skills.
- Strong understanding of and experience of insurance broking accounts
- Excellent analytical, numerical and information gathering skills. Able to use analytical skills and knowledge to identify key risk areas.
- Motivation, coaching and development of staff and evidence of proactive management of performance issues.
- Upholds and demonstrates leadership values.
- Well-developed influencing skills.
- Experience of working with an offshore service provider
- Strong understanding of the UK Regulatory environment
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two "Global Wellbeing Days" each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.