Management Accountant, £38000 - £40000 per annum, Fixed term contract (1 year), Enhanced pension, 28 days leave, Early finish Fridays, free parking, immediate start,
A fantastic immediate opportunity to join this progressive company that strives to develop efficient and sustainable solutions, managing their operations in a responsible way and fosters a company culture of diversity and integrity. They are based in Sutton-in-Ashfield and looking for a Management Accountant for a 1-year fixed term contract.
Your role will include the full management of month end processes from journal preparation to completion of management accounts. Your knowledge of SAPS and or Pegasus, along with your experience will be advantageous.
Other duties will include.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Cash management including bank reconciliations and payment forecasting.
- Monitoring of department costs vs budgets and forecasts
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Quarterly VAT returns and related reporting
- Oversee all transnational finance including purchase ledger, sales ledger, cash allocations and credit control.
- Approval of outgoings including payroll, supplier payments and purchase orders
- Preparation and presentation of monthly site KPIs
- Management of annual audit process
- Adhoc project work and reporting as required by Group.
Enhanced pension, 28 days leave, Early finish Fridays, free parkingStart Date:
As soon as possible Working hours:
Monday to Thursday 7.30 - 4pm, Fridays 7.30 - 12pm
Travail Employment Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.