Part-time (5 days a week) or Full-time! Exciting Opportunity at Leading Accountancy Firm!
Join our client,a market-leading accountancy firm
, as a Client Bookkeeper! This role offers a fantastic chance tofurther develop your skills in a dynamic and ambitious practice, supporting a diverse client base.
This role is offering a good level of flexibility, with our client happy to look at candidates on both a part-time (5 days a week) or full-time basis!
Your days will be varied, with some of yourkey responsibilities
- Complete client bookkeeping using Xero and other software
- Analyse and reconcile VAT returns, preparing VAT returns
- Assist in year-end accounts preparation, including reconciling control accounts
- Manage time effectively to meet budget requirements
- Handle general client queries
- Support the payroll manager in running client payrolls on cloud software
- Contribute to various projects, including a planned software migration
- Perform administration tasks such as handling post, scanning, and managing office supplies
- Engage in client engagement and disengagement processes
Again, our client is happy to have a good level offlexibility surrounding the experience
required for the role. Whether you have 6-12 months experience in bookkeeping or 10+ years, don't hesitate to apply now!Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to be a vital part of our clients professional team!