Great opportunities for progression - become fully qualified and progress over time!
We have just taken on an exciting new role from one of our clients based inGuildford
; amodern, forward thinking and reputable accountancy practice
that are offering tons of opportunities to develop and shape your career in the direction you want it to head in!
With afun, supportive and positive environment,
you will be working alongside a team of high-performing qualified accountants, super office support staff and other trainees also looking to complete theirACCA/ACA exams!
This role will be varied and will develop/evolve over time.Some of your daily responsibilities will include:
- Accounts preparation for limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Bookkeeping duties for clients
- VAT and CIS returns
- Personal tax returns
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts
- Training in auditing (optional)
- Much more!
This is a truly great opportunity - the company are amazing and the opportunities for development are unmatched. Apply now for immediate consideration!
- Flexible start and finish times (between 8-9 and 4-5)
- Salary £28-35k DOE
- Full sponsorship for qualifications