We are working with a leading financial services company currently experiencing significant growth. As a Financial Advisor, you will play a pivotal role in providing comprehensive financial planning advice to a diverse range of clients. This includes services such as life insurance, pensions, investments, wealth management, and inheritance tax planning.
North Wales (Homeworking with Multi-Site Travel)Responsibilities
- Collaborate with 2 local Agents within my client's Agency Network covering the North Wales regions.
- Offer expert financial advice to a broad client base, ranging from small investors to high net worth individuals.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships, working with warm leads provided by the agency staff.
- Uphold the tradition of exceptional personal service by understanding each customer's unique circumstances and providing tailored solutions.
- Full QCA Level 4 qualification (e.g., CII Diploma in Financial Planning) plus full CAS
- Proven experience in delivering regulated financial advice to UK customers on a face-to-face basis.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the UK financial services regulatory and compliance framework.
- Familiarity with end-to-end sales processes, preferably working with introducers.
- Up-to-date knowledge of developments in the UK financial services industry.
This role is subject to certification for MSIL due to being identified as a function requiring qualification according to the FCA Training & Competence (T&C) Sourcebook.About You
We are seeking dedicated individuals committed to delivering optimal financial outcomes for clients. If you are competitive, driven, and excel at building trusting relationships, we want to hear from you.Benefits and Rewards
Joining our team comes with a range of attractive rewards and benefits, including:
- Competitive basic salary and OTE up to £100,000.
- Annual bonus (up to 5% of salary).
- Company car/allowance.
- Contributory pension scheme (up to 20%, including an 8% contribution from you).
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + buy/sell/save holiday trading scheme.
My client are one of the UK's leading general insurance and financial services companies, with a legacy of over 110 years. Their commitment to exceptional workplaces is recognised globally, and they take pride in offering a supportive culture that empowers and inspires our people.
If you are ready to contribute to a company that values its employees and provides opportunities for growth, apply today.Contact: Jordan CassellReference: JC/86742Candidate care:
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.