In this role, you will support the Global Accounting team by prepar ing client statements (invoicing, rebate processing, client maintenance), facilitating timely cash collection and rebate processing, in addition to a ssisting with finance projects as they occur, and assisting with internal and external audit requests . You will have both a day-to-day and ongoing impact on financial transactions, keeping us on track, on time, and on good terms with our valued clients .
This role offers you a unique opportunity to prepare and review multi-regional client statements, ensuring timely and accurate distribution to clients and recording in the general ledger. You will have the opportunity to gain exposure to a broad range of complex client configuration and billing rules, multi-currency transactions, and more. We are proud to be an inclusive workplace that welcomes new ideas and perspectives and will encourage your thought leadership.
A key component of the Global Accounting team is continued focus on analyzing all functions for process improvement, service enhancement, quality, and efficiency. A successful candidate will be highly motivated and will have the ability to adapt to a transforming work environment while continuing to manage multiple requests with competing deadlines. This candidate will need to be extremely detail-oriented , work quickly and efficiently , a s well as conduct business in a professional and organized manner. The responsibilities of the individual in this position include:
- Gain thorough understanding of revenue transactions impacting the business by gaining a comprehensive understanding of transaction flow and dependencies ; ensuring recordings are consistent with US GAAP.
- Perform client set-up and configuration in our billing system timely and accurately for proper invoicing and revenue recognition.
- Prepare and/or review client invoices and statements ensuring the utmost accuracy .
- Support the month-end close process by ensuring client configurations maintained timely and accurately, analyzing account fluctuations, and performing key accounting task as required.
- Ensure client rebates are processed timely and accurately .
The successful candidate will have extensive demonstrable skills and experiences including the following:
- Exercise integrity and confidentiality with client information.
- Liaise with Business Units and clients outside of the Global Finance department .
- Review aged receivables and reach out to clients professionally to reduce aged invoices
- Provide review and oversight of key documents to internal and external auditors.
- 2 + years professional experience
- Bachelor s degree/or college courses and investment industry experience re commended
- Previously experience with the Broadridge Revport billing system is strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MS Office Suite skill se t, with Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with multi-currency transactions
- Strong attention to detail; meticulous attention to quality of work produc t
- Understanding of the Asset Management Industry and terminology to ensure proper client fee calculations is required
- W illingness to assist others in the department as needed, including performing simple or manual , repetitive tasks
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision on projects
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage deadlines, without sacrificing quality
Skills: Us Gaap, Ms Office Suite
Experience: 2.00-4.00 Years