About KPMG in IndiaRole & Responsibilities
- Experience in Primary or L2 Research, Discreet calling (for Integrity Due Diligence & Senior Management Due Diligence), conducting Investigative Interviews, Investigative Research in Pre-Investment, Discreet Intelligence Gathering and Discreet Inquiries is preferred.
- Preparing due diligence reports aimed at (1) Supporting private equity funds and financial institutions in strategic/key investment decision making and commercial, legal and regulatory dispute and compliance matters in India (2) Assisting in execution of investments / deals / mergers in various industries e.g. infrastructure, real estate, health care, entertainment, education, non-profit, manufacturing and logistics, power
- Researching specific targets (individuals/ entities) in order to highlight any red-flags that can be potentially damaging to an organization. Conducting background checks related to shareholding/ ownership structure of an organization, key personnel, pending litigation, market reputation, business style, regulatory non-compliance, adverse media checks, credit check, international watch lists, etc.
- Building positive working level client relationships
- Enhance firm and personal brand value.
- Deliver consistent client delight
- Understand the client's business, showcasing discretion and an ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- To monitor progress, manage risk and verify key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- To be able to review the work done (deliverables) by the team members and guide new team members as well as delegate work with clearly defined timelines
Excellent communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders, with an ability to convey messages in a clear, concise and structured manner Ability to execute using the methodology prescribed for the service line
. Ability to execute using the methodology prescribed for the service line
. Maintain quality across deliverables
. Complete ownership towards client assignments to ensure that all internal challenges are overcome and all issues are proactively escalated to the engagement in-charge.
. Excellent attention to detail and management of sensitive information
. Develop additional skills sets as prescribed by the practice
. Imperative to have a strong analytical bent of mind improving the research capability thereby identifying possible solutions to a problem at hand
. Moderate understanding of IT systems, Knowledge of MS officeEqual employment opportunity informationKPMG India has a policy of providing equal opportunity for all applicants and employees regardless of their color, caste, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or other legally protected status. KPMG India values diversity and we request you to submit the details below to support us in our endeavor for diversity. Providing the below information is voluntary and refusal to submit such information will not be prejudicial to you.
Experience: 0.00-0.00 Years