Job Purpose and Impact
The Credit to Cash Associate will assist in handling order and trade settlement to cash activities and assist in processing new customer data and maintenance. In this role, you will invoice and bill, perform cash applications and handle customer credits, collections and dispute management and other period end close processing.
- Assist in handling sales order and contract related transactions.
- Participate in performing new business migration activities and processes.
- Nurture relationships with peers and colleagues and participate in special projects to drive efficiency.
- Foster relationships with senior staff and handle queries in a timely manner.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with email, spreadsheet and word processing applications.
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Experience with supply chain activities in an enterprise resource planning applications