Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working as Finance Manager and will be part of Electrification Business Area for Distribution Solutions Division based in Nashik, India. In this role you will be reporting to Finance Manager and will be responsible for acting as a business partner supporting business in achieving its objectives by driving business performance.
- Translating strategy into business plans and establish measurable targets-Budget / Monthly Estimate
- Overseeing the business planning and forecasting process for the area of responsibility and serve as the interface to HQ/Country CFO/Global PG/Business Line/HUB/Local Division Manager/Local Division Controller
- Involving in business reviews, project reviews, monitoring progress achieved, provide insights to support operational decisions
- Identifying issues and advise management on action plans and operational strategies to resolve.
- Driving appropriate cost structure, productivity optimization, and capital efficiency
- Managing and closely monitoring the cash flow and act to improve the Net Working Capital
- Identifying and communicating commercial and financial risks and opportunities from business propositions
- Executing risk review procedures and processes in line with global policies and standards to minimize commercial and financial risks and exposure
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of work experience
- Professional qualification in finance CA/CWA/CPA
- Working knowledge about USGAAP, IFRS
- Commercial knowledge about GST, Treasury
- Hands on experience of working in SAP Modules FI, CO, MM, PP, PS
- Well versed with Office 365 tools
- Good communications skills
More about us
ABB's Distribution Solutions Division provides utility, industrial and commercial customers with safe, smart and sustainable technologies for the distribution of electricity. With ABB AbilityTM enabled digital solutions at its core, our extensive portfolio includes distribution automation products, switching, limiting, measuring and sensing devices, switchgear, modular substation packages, and related services. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website. Work model: hybrid #LI-onsite It has come to our attention that the name of ABB is being used for asking candidates to make payments for job opportunities (interviews, offers). Please be advised that ABB makes no such requests. All our open positions are made available on our career portal for all fitting the criteria to apply. ABB does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection to recruitment with ABB, even if is claimed that the money is refundable. ABB is not liable for such transactions. For current open positions you can visit our career website https://global.abb/group/en/careers and apply. Please refer to detailed recruitment fraud caution notice using the link https://global.abb/group/en/careers/how-to-apply/fraud-warning.