Accounting & Reporting Analyst-Receivable
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working as Accounting and Reporting Analyst-Receivable and will be part of Finance Services business for Finance and Accounting Operations division based in Bangalore, India. In this role you will be reporting to Accounting and Reporting Manager and will be responsible to supports account receivables and/or credit activities in line with defined strategies, policies, and procedures. Responsible for managing and analyzing accounts receivable data, ensuring accurate financial reporting and compliance with the relevant accounting standards.
- Researching and providing fundamental analysis and initial recommendation on customers
- Preparing MIS for management review
- Performing AR inter company monthly closing and reporting activities.
- Preparing FI billing on request
- Performing general ledger account reconciliation [AR accounts]
- Establishing and maintaining effective and cooperative working relationships with business controllers
- Bachelor's or master's degree in accounting, finance or commerce
- 0-2 years of experience in Order to Cash process [O2C], billing and reporting
- Good to have basics in Procure to Pay (P2P),SAP, invoice processing
- Knowledge of Inter Company transaction and reporting will be added advantage
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, SAP/Oracle knowledge is huge plus
More about us
ABB Finance is a trusted partner to the business and a world-class team who delivers forward-looking insights that drive sustainable long-term results and operates with the highest standards. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. It has come to our attention that the name of ABB is being used for asking candidates to make payments for job opportunities (interviews, offers). Please be advised that ABB makes no such requests. All our open positions are made available on our career portal for all fitting the criteria to apply. ABB does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection to recruitment with ABB, even if is claimed that the money is refundable. ABB is not liable for such transactions. For current open positions you can visit our career website https://global.abb/group/en/careers and apply. Please refer to detailed recruitment fraud caution notice using the link https://global.abb/group/en/careers/how-to-apply/fraud-warning. Work model: on site #LI-onsite