Who Are We?
Bottomline is on a mission to be the world's leading business payments company, aligning our team to the common purpose of transforming the way businesses pay and get paid.
It is a journey that goes around the world serving financial institutions and companies in more than 90 countries. Our offices across APAC are conveniently positioned to optimize our global reach. Sydney, Singapore, Bangalore, and Mumbai have state-of-the-art flexible workspaces, which truly reflect our energetic, innovative culture and mission to push the boundaries of the business payments space.
Culture and Values
We are one global team, who work with and for each other in a drive to delight customers through excellent execution, which fuels how we create and grow sustained business value for our customers, our team and all who partner with us.
Our culture encourages people to be brave and curious, to drive to closure and to ensure our principles are lived out daily.
We excel at Bottomline because we are positive and passionate about building a #LifeAtBottomline
We are looking for General Ledger Accountant to innovate, win and grow with us in Bangalore!
- Prepare and post accounting transaction.
- Handle monthly/quarterly/annual closing.
- Preparation of MIS reports and reconciliation statements
- Support Internal and External audit
- Manage global VAT/GST filling returns and accounting.
- Become a focal point of Contact for EMEA Payroll posting and reconciliation.
- Ad-hoc projects as and when required in a fast-moving environment.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Should be qualified CA/ or have a significant experience in accounting.
- At least 2 years post qualification experience
- Good knowledge of I GAAP/US GAAP or IFRS
- Managing stakeholders
- Work experience in Dynamics 365/Navision would be an advantage.
We welcome talent at all phases of their career, understanding and supporting additional needs (where applicable) as we look to innovate, win, and grow together.
Bottomline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to treating all individuals in a fair and equal manner by creating an inclusive and open environment.