Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments - creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them. You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Job Track Description:
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- Uses data organizing and coordination skills to perform business support or technical work.
- Requires vocational training, certifications, licensures, or equivalent experience.
- Expands skills within an analytical or operational process.
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training, and certifications.
- Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work.
- Works within established procedures and practices.
- Works with a moderate degree of supervision.
- Developed skillsets in a range of processes, procedures, and systems.
- Understanding of how teams integrate and work best together to support achievement of company goals.
- Impacts team through the quality of the services and instruction provided.
- Follows standardized procedures and practices.
- Works with moderate supervision and guidance.
- Has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Self-manages workload and timelines.
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems without supervisory approval.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Examines and prepares statutory accounts, financial statements, and reports.
- Maintains accounting and financial records, including general ledger, regulatory, and management reports.
- Conducts extensive research regarding the impact of financial statements from potential changes to accounting rules.
- Develops, implements, and communicates new processes to comply with changing accounting standards.
- Provides accounting guidance related to proposed transactions to ensure conformity.
- Prepares records, pays vendor invoices, and responds to vendor inquires.
- Develops, directs, plans, and evaluates accounts payable policies and procedures.
- May process employee expenses reimbursement requests.
- Prepares, verifies, and reports accounts payable/receivable transactions.
- Prepares analyses and reconciliations of bill runs to detect fraud.
- Ensures that transaction entry verification procedures are followed.
- May prepare and deliver low-volume customer billing and respond to resulting queries.
- May be responsible for low-volume customer billing, including preparation, delivery and responding to resulting queries.
- Analyzes capital budget requests.
- Creates continuous and sustainable cost reduction or management programs to enhance profitability.
- Understands fixed and variable unit expenses and reviews for possible cost-saving opportunities.
- Produces expense analyses to understand an organization's expense base.
- Monitors expense control and reduction.
- Produces progress reports and presentations for management and external stakeholders.
- Ensures all reports and disclosures comply with applicable government regulations, professional and organization policies.
- Prepares consolidation journal entries, eliminates inter-company transactions, and consolidates divisional and subsidiary financial accounts.
- Conducts or assists in the documentation of accounting projects.
- Disburses payroll checks, payroll taxes, and employee benefit payments.
- Evaluates current systems to recommend and develop operating efficiency improvements.
- Monitors to ensure proper documentation of employee benefit payments.
- Prepares payroll expenditure reports.
- Performs record keeping and maintenance of shareholder accounts, payment of dividends, and tax reporting.
- Responds to shareholder inquiries.
- Performs detailed review, design, development and implementation of accounting and documentation systems and procedures.
- Coordinates tagging financial statements for regulatory reporting.
- Applies standard taxonomies and creates customized taxonomies for financial statements, footnotes, and financial statement schedules.
- Reviews and documents XBRL data tagging to ensure consistency and accurate financial reporting.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent's ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
At Conduent, we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. Under our current protocols, we do not require vaccination against COVID for most of our US jobs, but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination status, where legally permissible.