About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Business Execution Associate Manager...In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, International:
- Supervise a team in transactional tasks and processes to ensure timely completion, quality, and compliance for the business
- Ensure successful planning, integration, impasse resolution, and measurement of operations that are routine and arise within the operations of the work group
- Identify Business Execution opportunities and provide guidance on strategies, operations, and financial management for the purpose of process improvement
- Mitigate risk development within the operations of work groups and functional areas
- Make day to day supervisory decisions and, under the direction of management, resolve issues for procedure administration and adherence, systems or change initiatives, business continuity planning, reporting and research, project funding, quality management, communications, financial control, and internal processing of colleagues
- Leverage interpretation of policies, procedures, or compliance requirements for the business group
- Collaborate and consult with immediate Business Execution colleagues and management while recommending strategies to implement changes and improvements
- Interact directly with external parties to influence, optimize, and negotiate on business operations related to Strategy and Execution
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for smooth functioning of business operations
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
- Experience in Business Execution, Implementation, Strategic Planning, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Leadership experience
- Overall 8 - 10yrs experience in operations/ risk management/ self-assurance/ quality management
- 2 - 5 years of people management experience in operational risk management processes and/ Self-assurance activities.
- Knowledge of US Mortgage business
- Proven ability to collaborate with all levels of management and functional groups
Generic Skills required:
- Has full management responsibility over a team that includes lower-level individual contributors responsible for conducting self-assurance reviews that are intended to provide the business reasonable assurance that its processes and controls are operating as designed and expected
- Responsible for delivering as per agreed service levels
- Establishes performance standards, evaluates performance, develops training materials and trains/coaches staff.
- Presents to mid-level managers on business performance and recommends strategies to implement changes and improvements.
- Manage work assignment for Business Risk and Control specialist and provide periodic status updates to leadership teams in India and & Stateside
- Ensure all review results are stored in standard formats and within the agreed timelines
- Raise issues to management to ensure Corrective Actions can be created.
- Participates in and provides compliance support for projects and initiatives with low to high risk to identify, assess and mitigate risk in business activities.
- Assist as needed with examinations and/or audits.
- May support strategic initiatives for the business.
- Able to multi-task to accomplish tasks effectively
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Analytic skill
- Attention to detail
- Excellent data entry skills
- Ability to work quickly & accurately while maintaining acceptable standards of workmanship
- Quick learner
- Ability to recognize and escalate to management for any process breaches
- Flexibility to work in different shifts
- Ability to succeed in a team environment
- Appraises knowledge and mentors team in all relevant processes/up-coming trends
- Establishes the connect with organizational goals and priorities in line with process improvements
- Drives/initiates projects to improve the quality standards
- Builds a culture of Operational Excellence
- Leverages business knowledge to facilitate new businesses
- Inculcates a culture which drives value addition resulting in enhanced efficiency
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to be objective and capable of independent challenge.
- Strong analytical, presentation and critical reasoning skills.
- Ability to quickly gain understanding of internal controls of previously unfamiliar areas.
- Strong negotiation skills, including the ability to negotiate with numerous parties and reach agreeable solutions.
- Proficiency in Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and SharePoint
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or economics.
- From a sample of monthly, completed new and changed review scripts, review requests to ensure they followed process with correct approvals, documentation, implementation in systems, and updates in database.
- Provide communication of key errors and findings from quality review process at an overall and team member level.
- Understand and monitor execution of SAAs throughout the month to ensure adequate sampling and frequency. Ensure all reviews are completed within the timeframes to ensure reporting and issue analysis.
- Provide weekly updates on execution progress to ensure Self-Assurance Quality Team (SAQT) completes all activities in a timely manner.
- 8+ years related industry experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
Posting End Date:
- Strong analytical, research, and problem solving skills. Leverage process knowledge, different research tools and techniques to solve a problem
- Thorough understanding of customer data requirements as related to the banking and financial services industry
- Quality-oriented. Good attention to detail. Have a sense of urgency in addressing errors.
- Demonstrates willingness to learn new skills and tasks
- Receives and reciprocates basic information clearly in the written and oral form Demonstrates good command over the English language. Ability to escalate issues appropriately.
- Finishes one's tasks as per set schedules. Takes initiative for ensuring timely completion of set tasks.
25 Feb 2024We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit.Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our to learn more.