Create a long term forecast for Inbound contact centers using statistical models utilizing Python and Azure.
Concentrix is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance. We partner with ambitious, progressive executives around the world to future-proof their business and stay ahead of the competition and customer expectations.Role and key
Key skills and knowledge:
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive forecasting model, using regression analysis knowledge
- Utilize Workforce Management tools to forecast call volume, AHT, and shrinkage to create staffing requirements
- Collaborate with tactical Workforce teams
- Determine yearly, monthly, daily and intraday staffing requirements by gathering data on contact center statistics, marketing campaigns, system events, etc.
- Coordinate and facilitate collaboration with Operations leadership, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, IT, other outsourced partners to capture forecast and staff impacting activities
- Manage forecast results by providing feedback, input and reporting to business partners to develop more scientific and accurate forecasting methodology
- Align call demand with agent supply to achieve key performance objectives (service level, utilization, budgeting, etc.)
- Provide long-term forecasts to Operations leaders and product owners in support of future strategic initiatives
- Conduct workforce simulations to provide advice regarding the impact of business strategies within contact centers
- Provide medium and short term forecast to account for changes in campaigns or volume disruptors
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive forecasting model using Regression, Time Series.
- Liaising with stakeholders with regards to Forecast generated and making adjustments if required.
- Experience normalizing and utilizing historical data for forecasting
- Strong business acumen combined with exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- A deep understanding of numbers and ability to use statistical modeling
- Ability to provide business insight to multiple levels of management with appropriate level of detail
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Highly skilled in Mathematical and Statistical modelling (Rstudio, python)- good to have
'Neither Concentrix nor any authorized 3rd party who assist with our recruitment process, ever ask candidates for 'recruitment', 'processing' or any other kind of fees in exchange for offer letters from Concentrix. Offer letters and other recruiting correspondence from Concentrix are printed on Concentrix letter head with authentic signatures of appropriate Concentrix authorities.'Location:
IND Gurgaon Building 14 - 11F, Tower D
Full timeIf you are a California resident, by submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and have access to the
Skills: Regression, Stakeholder Management, Analytical, Time Series, Business Acumen, Problem Solving, Workforce Management, Rstudio, Mathematical Modeling, Python, Data Analysis, Statistical Modeling, Forecasting, Communication Skills
Experience: 0.00-2.00 Years