Manages major aspects of the corporation’s internal and external financial reporting process. Lead process for Monthly and Quarterly Forecasting, Annual Budgeting and Long term planning. Business Partner to drive Revenue and EBIT goals. REPRESENTATIVE ACTIVITIES:
Activities and duties will vary dependent upon functional area assigned. Activities may include, but are not limited to: Operations
Employee Development & Management
- Manage closing, financial controls, compliance, forecasting, budgeting and process and project improvements.
- Prepaid/ Accrual/ Fixed Asset Accounting / Inter- Company Recharges/ Loans
- P&L and BS Analysis and Variance Reporting, Bank Reconciliations
- Oversee the efficient operation and cost effectiveness of operating systems and programs.
- Manage the planning and coordination of the preparation and distribution of financial management reports.
- Ensure that all reports and disclosures comply with applicable regulations, professional standards, and organization policies.
- Ensure all tasks are assigned and performed on time. Prioritize time to focus on biggest issues.
- Demonstrate and inspire integrity. Anticipate questions, issues and challenges from management, external audit, etc. Avoid financial surprises. Anticipate questions and challenges. Stay current with requirements. Keep management informed of any issues or gaps.
- Focus on complex planning issues around the Annual Operating Plan. Provide recommendations to management.
- Support planning for the Strategic Plan.
- Manage the preparation of all reports; analyze significant variances from planned or forecasted results and provide interpretative comments and recommendations to senior management.
- Work closely with Business and Operations team to understand the business reasons for variances and drive action plan for the mitigation and achievement of financial deliverables.
- Model and promote the Corporation’s Code of Business Ethics and Values.
- Act as a team role model and change-agent.
- Coordinate team efforts, create and manage a regional strategy.