We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Manager to oversee the entire process of collecting payments from our companys customers.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure accuracy and efficiency throughout our entire accounts receivable process.Key
- In charge of collecting payments from clients and ensure they are done on time.
Conducting credit checks on new & potential customers through independent visit
- Manages the staff part of the accounts receivable department of the company.
- Set regular weekly and monthly deadlines to process the payment and accounts.
- Prepare reports of regular intervals (monthly, quarterly and annual) making forecasts on payment flow.
- Oversee the processing and organising of bills, records and invoices ensuring quality maintenance at every step.
- Ensure that all practices comply with the law.
- Negotiate and settle non-payment disputes with clients efficiently.
- Keep in touch with the industrys best practices and keep updating.
- Ensuring the accounting team is working in the best capacity.
- Keeps track of all payment transactions to be upheld by the companys clients.
Protects the organizations value by keeping information confidential.Requirements : ( Qualification, Experience, skills, Course)
- Should be a Graduate in any field
- Should have Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on experience with managing and supervising the accounts receivable department and ensuring the payments are collected from clients on time.
- Exposure to accounting processes, client servicing, etc.
Ability to resolve the issue of the customer against recovery