DESIGNATION: Manager Business Finance Shared Service Unit:
Finance Shared Services [Domain FP&A]
Passionate and result-oriented individual who can build and lead large functional teams and be in a position to influence organizational development and culture
Strategize, define and drive delivery organizations with respect to FP&A and ensure optimum performance on client engagements (10 sellers). Own and drive delivery KPI's and SLA's and improve engagement quality with the client and their end partners [ customers and vendor partners]
Define and drive operational excellence projects to improve effectiveness, efficiency in functional process models
The key responsibilities of Business Finance include:
To work on complex Excel templates to arrive at Billing computations for all 10 resellers and discuss and agree with them.
MSA/SOW to be tracked for sign off based on templates provided by us post review of management.
Follow up /co- ordinate with all 10 resellers and Amazon Finance and ensure billing + collection is done timely and effectively.
File for Form 13 by preparing Business Plan for FY 2021-22 and co ordinating with Jinesh.
Prepare monthly MIS and Cashflow for internal project for review by Management.
Oversee Zoho Books implementation and Analytics Implementation.
Work on Board Packs at such periodic intervals as may be required.QUALIFICATION:
3+ years (Post Qualification)
- Should be a Chartered Accountant with relevant experience of 3+ years in a Shared Service Center/E commerce entity.
- Hands on experience in Variance Analysis and Budgeting and Revenue Recognition
- Good knowledge in the accounting and financial analysis
- Experience within a shared service Centre
- Excellent stakeholder management, people handling, and communication skills
- Working knowledge on Oracle Applications (desirable) or in any other Financial ERP