We are a global business services company helping our clients grow business value by reimagining their business processes and transforming their outcomes with operational excellence through an intelligent combination of human talent, technology, and analytics expertise backed by a sound understanding of the industry.DESIGNATION: Tower LeadShared Service Unit:
Finance Shared Services [Domains TAX]
Passionate and result-oriented individual who can build and lead large functional teams and be able to influence organizational development and culture
Strategize, define and drive delivery organizations with respect to R2R and ensure optimum performance on client engagements (10 sellers). Own and drive delivery KPI's and SLA's and improve engagement quality with the client and their end partners [ customers and vendor partners]
Define and drive operational excellence projects to improve effectiveness, efficiency in functional process models
The key responsibilities of the TAX Tower Lead include:
- Starting transformation and automation implementations
- End to end submission of Financial Statement, Management reports, forecasting Analysis in close collaboration with business leaders to achieve a high degree of accuracy, control, and transparency in financial information of the sellers.
- Facilitate seamless flow of information to auditors for the sellers Coordination with the auditors of the sellers in connect with Statutory Audits
- Regular monthly financial reviews with P2P, O2C tower leads and driving business planning, strategic and annual planning process - both capacity and efficiency plan
20+ years (Post Qualification)
- Should be a Chartered Accountant with relevant experience of 20+ years in a Shared Service Center/E commerce entity.
- Experience within TAX - transformation, transitions, and automation
- Extensive experience in leading end to end TAX process.
- Experience within a shared service center
- Excellent stakeholder management, people handling, and communication skills.
- Experience in handling team size of 75 and above
- Working knowledge on Oracle Applications (desirable) in Tax or in any other Financial ERP
- In-depth working knowledge of Indirect Taxes - Especially Service Tax/GST and STPI Regulations
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Compliance especially provisions relating to Tax withholding (TDS)- guide the client on the TDS applicability.
Strategic thinker/understand the big picture/ask the right questions.