Skills Set Required:
- Lead and ensure the team delivers timely and high-quality work.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of aligned engagement while performing reviews of procedures performed by staff, and to make reviews more efficient and meaningful by using various tools.
- Develop an understanding of Quality and Risk Management procedures and ensure these are embedded into the engagement team's work.
- Identify opportunities to improve the scope of work on one's own engagements.
- Standardize review processes along with leveraging best practices across one's aligned engagements or beyond.
- Motivate and lead one's team members, identify and foster key talents, coach and supervise team members.
- Be responsible for various operational matters related to engagements aligned.
- Conduct timely performance reviews and provide performance feedback/training.
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Knowledge of Ind AS
- Excellent communication skills.
3+ years post qualificationEducation Qualification:
To apply, click on the link
Skills: Project Management Skills, Ind As, Communication Skills
Experience: 3.00-5.00 Years