Who We Are!
At Sectigo, we align around our mission and pride ourselves in helping thousands of customers sleep better at night.'When people think Online trust management, they think Sectigo because we offer our customers unparalleled peace of mind.'
How we show up with each other and our customers every day is just as important, and we win as #OneSectigo by living out our core values - S
rowth and O
penness. We are committed to investing in our diverse teams where everyone understands their role and how they support our strategic goals, we drive operational excellence through scale and efficiency, and we strive to delight our customers and become the market leader in our industry. If you aspire to join a driven team that holds each other accountable to meeting our lofty goals and you'd like to be part of our growth story in delivering a market leading user experience, we'd like to talk to you.What We Are Looking For
The Staff Accountant will be a key team member primarily supporting the US accounting team (as well as other EMEA functions as needed) assisting with the timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial close process, including assigned journal entries, reconciliations, accruals, and maintenance of general ledger accounts. They will be contributing to ad hoc and routine analysis and investigation to solve problems and provide answers to various inquiries. They will also support various finance functions, including T&E maintenance and review, support accounts payable function, and participate in ongoing accounting projects, as needed.What You'll Be Doing
- Assigned journal entries and reconciliations of various areas including cash, accounts payable, prepaid expenses, fixed assets, and others as needed.
- Monthly collaboration with accounting team and assistance with other system processes to ensure accurate posting of expenses.
- Assist with daily and weekly cash reporting and processing, daily bank transactions review, and weekly cash position updating.
- Support with T&E maintenance and ad hoc review of expense reports to ensure they are in line with policy.
- Back up to the AP function, including processing of invoices, payments and expense analysis, as needed.
- Opportunity to participate in ongoing accounting processes and special projects.
- Collaboration with entire accounting team as well as other internal departments on assignments, projects, and requests.
- Bachelor's Degree required. (Preference in Accounting or related field.
Talents And Desired Qualifications
- 2 years' experience in accounting. (Preference in supporting corporate functions.)
- Advanced level user of Excel.
- A pro-active team player, self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with ERP systems, including Dynamics / Sage Intaact is a plus.
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent analytical skills to manage
- Experience in software industry, ideally software as a service (SaaS) experience preferred.
- Focused on accuracy of work and attentive to details.
Skills: Bookkeeping, Us Gaap, Dynamics, Accounting, Excel
Experience: 2.00-4.00 Years