Team member is a Specialist in accounts payable or its sub processes, who brings in good amount of AP knowledge to the team. She/He is expected to understand the process in depth and come up with innovative ways of reducing time & improving efficiency. His/her job is more about performing activities with great quality and support to Jr. team members expected to provide prompt response to customer queries and sustaining high accuracy levels in the process.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Team member performs the assigned set of Semi - Complex activities on a Daily/Weekly/Monthly basis and further assigns them to the Internal reviewer.
- She/He will be assigned Complex activities as per his/her completion of the learning curve. This would entirely depend on the team member performance.
- Manages & meet deadlines on assigned activities, operational and adhoc activities and serves as a backup.
- Process / Validate Invoices & payments, PCard expenses, voids/debit & credit memos, Vendor creations, Check requests.
- Ensures effective routines & controls mechanisms to be in place and adhered.
- Understand US stakeholder's requirements and deliver services with great quality.
- Resolve & respond to all queries received from various stakeholders within Turn Around Times.
- Capable of creating SOPs, flowcharts of the all the activities that he/she performs.
- People with Coupa experience is preferred and experience on Epicor, concur systems is a plus
- Should have good knowledge on at least 2 to 3 sub processes of AP.
- Able to perform given activities with very minimal supervision.
Skills: Ap, Coupa, Concur, epicor
Experience: 0.00-2.00 Years