Corporate Travel Business System Analyst is responsible for performing accounting and administrative tasks related to efficient and timely processing of all corporate travel related reports. In connection with this role, the analyst will also provide administrative support in updating approval workflows and implementation of Concur products in addition to processing credit card applications, system maintenance, and customer support of the T&E Credit Card program. This position resolves business critical issues, provides internal and external customer support, implements process improvement initiatives, and proactively manages day to day issues related to employee reimbursements.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support day-to-day activities of the department including customer service and reporting.
- Support all aspects of T&E technology including Concur Travel, Request, Expense and third-party technologies.
- Lead Concur End to End configuration, implementation and technical Integration of supported products
- Support internal relationships with travelers, administrative assistants, and business heads.
- Assist end users of Concur expense management and travel system.
- Assist end users with Travel Card management.
- Coordinate capture, analysis, and delivery of accurate and timely information
- Review and verify accuracy of expense/vendor invoices.
- Support day- to-day travel and expense system workflows and integration with other applications
- Maintain internal T&E website and Ad hoc projects and duties as needed
- Provide support to Procurement team to monitor strategic initiatives for management, compliance, and efficiencies
- Review and audit expense reports to ensure completeness and accuracy of documentation and compliance to policy
- Evaluate out-of-policy expense requests and reject and/or escalate as appropriate
- Assist with maintenance of corporate card program including account open/close, communications of delinquencies
- Provide support to Procurement team to monitor strategic initiatives to reduce costs, enhance service, ensure compliance, and streamline/standardize processes across regions
- Assist with administration of Concur Travel technology configuration including third-party technologies
- Monitor performance measurements, resolve issues, drive continuous improvements in service levels
- Support strategic global initiatives including travel agency, airline and hotel RFPs, policy development and oversight, and spend management
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- 3-5 years' experience in professional environment, preferably financial or technology services
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Sound judgment and problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong computer and analytical skills
- Ability to handle a large volume of data entry with high accuracy
- Good written and oral communications skills and able to work effectively with all levels within the organization
- Familiarity with Concur or other enterprise travel and expense applications preferred
Skills: Microsoft Excel, Communications, expense , Word, Analytical, Data Entry, Computer, Problem-solving, Organizational, Concur, Powerpoint, Customer Service
Experience: 3.00-5.00 Years