- The Master Data Management team plays a key role in ensuring accuracy & completeness of Vendor, Customer & TEM master data. This position is responsible for maintaining accurate information, data quality and supporting the regional finance & HR teams while collaborating with commercial and procurement functions.
Primary internal stakeholders
- Processing voluminous workflow requests for Vendor & Customer Master Data
- Travel Expense Management requests
- Query handling
- Control performance on GRC controls
- Root Cause Analysis on repetitive errors, with control checks put in place
Primary external stakeholdersRequired experience
- Global Finance Business Process Owner
- Svitzer Finance Regional and Local Finance Teams
- Commercial and Procurement functions
- GSC Finance teams
- 3+ years of MDM or system process experience with a thorough and solid understanding of end-to-end set-up and maintenance of MDM processes.
- Must have a demonstrated knowledge of MDM including customer and vendor creation, bank administration and credit card and travel, expense account set -up and user creations & Accesses
- Must have a demonstrated understanding of overall accounting including concepts like depreciation, month end close and fixed asset accounting.
- Have demonstrated success at quickly getting up to speed in an environment with a complex system landscape
- Have experience managing MDM including troubleshooting system issues and understanding the core requirements of the system
- Have successfully created and maintained process documentation and standard operating procedure documents and maintenance of trackers & Dashboards
- Understanding and maintaining the basic requirements of MDM including evidence and supporting documentation.
- Experience from an international work environment, where tasks are outsourced including stakeholder interaction and escalation management.
- Good Knowledge of MS Office tools such as Excel, PowerPoint
- Preferable experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365, KissFlow, Basware,
- Stakeholder management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Self starter who takes ownership of results
- Analytical mindset
- Manage voluminous work on Vendor & Customer Master Data
- Good collaboration with Regions, GSC Team and Svitzer HQ team
Skills: Mdm, basware , Accounting, Communication, Stakeholder Management, Powerpoint, Excel, Documentation, Ms Office
Experience: 3.00-5.00 Years