The ideal candidate must possess strong communication skills, with an ability to listen and comprehend information and share it with all the key stakeholders, highlighting opportunities for improvement and concerns, if any. He/she must be able to work collaboratively with teams to execute tasks within defined timeframes while maintaining high-quality standards and superior service levels. The ability to take proactive actions and willingness to take up responsibility beyond the assigned work area is a plus.Senior Analyst Roles &
Functional & Technical Skills:
- As part of our Loans team, you will be working with our client partners to improve processes and controls that build capacity and scale. Your role will be Processing of Syndicated Loans - Participation/Agented /Bilateral Deals.
- Support business analysis and drive end-to-end delivery in the areas of process transformation, data and change management.
- Act as a single point of contact for all program related queries and escalations.
- Prepare and drive the monthly business reviews meetings with the client.
- Administration of various governance pillars which would include client engagement, knowledge management, resource management & BCP and Control & compliance.
- Ensure timely execution of all project deliverables as per the agreed quantity and quality SLAs
- Responsible for lead hiring, training, Onboarding, resource allocation, delivery management, performance appraisals, mentoring, attrition management.
- Liaising with shared services to facilitate timely completion of business deliverables, as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree in B. Com /BBM or Master's Degree in M. Com/MBA/PGDM
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Processing of Syndicated Loans - Participation/Agented /Bilateral Deals.
- Should have basic knowledge of finance, trade life cycle, investment banking, and derivatives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
eClerx provides critical business operations services to over fifty global Fortune 500 clients, including some of the world's leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software, and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of India's leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. eClerx employs 9,500-plus people across its global sites in the US, UK, India, Italy, Germany, Singapore, Thailand.
eClerx Digital is the trusted partner of choice to the world's largest global brands for creative production, eCommerce/web operations, and analytics & insight services. We improve profitability for their digital businesses. Using the Follow the Sun delivery model, our team of 3,000+ full-time digital delivery employees - at our five productions hubs in Mumbai, Pune, Chandigarh, Verona, and Phuket - applies deep digital expertise to support the most demanding global clients effectively. eClerx Digital's innovative delivery model drives the 'metrics that matter' for our clients: improved acquisition, conversion and retention, and overall lifetime value of your customer 24/7/365.
Skills: Trade Life Cycle, Investment Banking, Derivatives
Experience: 2.00-4.00 Years