Particular focus of the role includes:
- Responsible for the development of SII production tools and Datawarehouse.
- Responsible for the impact analysis of SCR, MCR and Risk Margin.
- Support in the preparation of development related documents.
- Provide explanation to Datawarehouse team and help them to understand the required changes.
Job ResponsibilitiesTo support the delivery of the following objectives:
- End to End testing of all the SII production tools and Datawarehouse development.
- Responsible for understanding SII regulation and implementing the new regulatory requirement in our production process.
- Support development team in understanding the change request raised by other team and implement these changes in our production tools.
- Develop strong working relationships and strategic partnerships with internal clients to ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Assist development team to support in all development activities and ensure critical focus on smooth SII actuarial valuation throughout the course of the reporting year.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of Position:
- Timely and accurate development of changes made in the SII production tools such as ACE Tool, Market Risk Tool, Premium Tool, Tax Tool and Datawarehouse.
- To develop deep understanding of out SII production tools to ensure error free development.
- Explanation of changes made in the tools and impact on our key results of Solvency Capital Requirement, Minimum capital requirement and Risk Margin.
- Involved in various documentation such as Business requirement document, release request and conversion memo to support the development.
- Error free, clear communication of developments via impact templates, development memos and presentations.
- Communicating development results and replying to queries raised by other team on changes and taking necessary approval before implementing the development in the production.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Error free development to required changes in given timescales and relevant actuarial standards.
- Execution of second-line data validation and completeness checks to required actuarial and audit standards.
- Contributing towards good team morale and positive team engagement and professional development.
- Ensuring excellent communication between Noida-based team and stakeholders based in different geographical locations.
- Taking demonstrable ownership of work clearly flagging any issues and goal delivery concerns to senor leadership team.
Skills: Datawarehouse, Communication, Documentation
Experience: 3.00-5.00 Years