Assistant Manager - People Cost FET
Be part of the world's most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life - giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future.
Every individual here can bring their purpose to life through their work. Join us and you'll be surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers. Among them, you'll channel your purpose, bring fresh ideas to the table, and simply be you. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we'll work to help you become a better you.Main Purpose
UniOps is the Productive engine for Unilever with the mission of driving centralized and digitized operations for Unilever in not-so-distant Digital Future. UniOps delivers technology and enterprise services to Unilever to improve the effectiveness of our employees, driving efficiency & generating sustainable growth for Unilever. UniOps spends €1.5b in operating cost and invest €0.3b in Capex to provide the services. UniOps Finance Team is partners UniOps to manage and drive the overall performance of UniOps and ensure delivery of operational efficiencies in the cost model, continuous service performance, effective program delivery, and value from strategic vendors.
The FET Assistant Manager role is a key role in driving the performance management agenda on key initiatives related to People cost. This role is responsible for end-to-end cost and budget control process, including tracking, monitoring and intervening to deliver improved business performance in the areas of UniOps People Cost including contractors/ contingency labour; Insourcing, location strategy, FFO initiatives and organisation changes.Key Interfaces
The Role Will Interface With The Following Stakeholders
- FET Operations
- Finance Business Partners
- HR Directors and team for Uni Ops
- Central FET
- Various Service Lines on Overheads
Leadership Behaviors and Experience
- Budgeting Forecasting and Actual cost analysis for People cost for Trade Cost
- Coordinate with HR for FTE information/validation in Visier.
- Set up service line governance model for People cost
- Drive cost transparency, process simplification and automations
- Finance Business Partner to UniOps Central
- Diving insights using Power BI dash boards
- Decision Support - business cases, financial rigor, governance
- Ability to hold others, and self-accountable.
- Strong planning skills, or a strong attitude to planning (foresight, accuracy, attention to detail)
- Strong analytical skills, Excel modelling skills and attention to detail
- Strong engagement, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work with a diverse virtual team
- Ability to build relationships with people across a broad and diverse geographic and business environment.
- Strong experience in driving process simplification and improvements
- Understanding of Financial and Management Accounts
Skills: Cost Analysis, Power Bi, Forecasting, Budgeting
Experience: 3.00-5.00 Years