Job DescriptionWho we are looking for
We are looking for a candidates with 8+ Years of experience in Regulatory Reporting ( CFTC ). The position will contain a basic training to carry out activities by working both remotely from home and from office.Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Markets (SSGM). When owners and managers of institutional assets need research, trading, securities lending and innovative portfolio strategies, they turn to SSGM business unit. As our investment research and trading arm, SSGM's number one goal is to enhance and preserve our clients' portfolio values by applying technology, optimizing trading, and linking asset classes and markets across the world.
Join us if making your mark in the capital markets industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.What you will be responsible for
As AM / Team Lead you will
The Regulatory Reporting team has the responsibility of ensuring SSGM meets its self as well as delegating reporting obligations under EMIR, MiFID, CFTC and SFTR. The team has the responsibility to report the FX and SF transactions emanating from its various trading venues.
A job in regulatory reporting at the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) involves ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements related to derivatives and other financial products.
What we value
- The primary responsibility of a regulatory reporting professional is to collect, analyze, and report trading data in a timely and accurate manner. This includes reviewing and verifying transaction data to ensure it meets regulatory requirements and working with traders and other stakeholders to resolve any discrepancies with SFTR, EMIR, and MiFID reporting requirements.
- Preparing and submitting regulatory reports in accordance with established timelines
- Maintaining accurate records and documentation related to trade reporting
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders and external counterparties to resolve reporting issues
- Responsible to perform daily review of reportable trades to ensure compliance with reporting regulations, including the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the data reported.
- Working proactively with the Business operation teams, Compliance, IT , standard industry system like Tri-Resolve, DTCC, GTR, DUCO and other stakeholders to ensure consistency in transaction reporting.
- Tracking and monitoring potential onboarding issues and delays and respond to queries regarding the status of specific requests or new clients. identify potential compliance issues.
- Stay updated on regulatory changes and implement necessary adjustments to reporting processes
- Meeting agreed SLA's and KPI's -Ensure consistent quality in client delivery and ensure the KPI timeliness and accuracy goals are met for the team.
- Understand end to end of the process (including new ones) and contributes to process improvement ideas highlighting any potential process risk to the managers.
- Understanding about reconciliations and responding to client queries on reconciliation breaks
- Timely escalation of material issues to Senior Management to ensure good decision making and awareness
- Ensure trades that fall out of the STP process are highlighted, tracked and remediated where appropriate
- Team will be heavily involved in ALL aspects of regulatory changes required, be it from the understanding of regulation changes to new implementations concerning systems, to UAT testing of the same, again ensuring a complete front to back understanding of the regulatory processing
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Communicates effectively and accurately in English
- Strong leadership, management, and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Very good management skills
- Self- motivated, flexible, personable
- Good working knowledge of software packages, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Good interpersonal skills and an understanding of the rudimentary aspects of the global financial industry and also to London Regulatory reporting with SFTR, EMIR and MIFID would be advantageous.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- To be successful in this role, candidates should have a strong understanding of financial products, derivatives markets, and trading strategies, as well as familiarity with regulatory reporting requirements and data analysis tools. Strong attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and the ability to work well under pressure are also essential. A bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field is typically required, along with several years of relevant work experience. Professional certifications such as the CFA, CPA, or FRM may also be beneficial.
Additional requirementsCertification on NCFM / CISI (Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment). Knowledge on Macros, SQL & MS Access Database queries, SQL, Power BI, Qlik Sense.Shift Timings About State StreetWhat we do.
- Graduate and above preferably in Finance
- B.COM, BBM/BBA. MBA (Finance), M.COM or any degree related to Finance or Commerce
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
Skills: Regulatory Reporting, Sql, Accounting, Team Player, Qlik Sense, Interpersonal Skills, Attention To Detail, Mifid, Leadership, Power Bi, Microsoft Excel, Data Analysis, Macros, trading strategies, Flexible, Financial Products, Management, Organizational Skills, Reconciliation
Experience: 8.00-10.00 Years