About The Company
Solvedge is a company building cutting edge software products for the healthcare industry. Reimagining healthcare delivery for our clients across the globe, our history of simplifying healthcare goes way back to 2004. Today, SolvEdge is trusted by a broad spectrum of clients including 450+ Hospitals, 3500+ Physician Practices and millions of Patients - by solving their most complex challenges and helping them deliver consistent, cohesive and collaborative care. SolvEdge is headquartered in Chicago, U.S with its R&D and delivery centers in Chennai, India.The RoleYour Responsibilities Will Include
- Perform pre-call analysis and check status by calling the payer or using IVR or web portal services
- Prioritize unpaid claims for calling according to the length of time it has been outstanding
- Call Insurance companies on behalf of physicians and carryout further examination on outstanding Accounts Receivables
- Call insurance companies and check on the status of claims
- If the claim has already been paid, ask the insurance company for Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
- Make recommendation to the claim based on inputs from the insurance company
- Maintain adequate documentation on the client software to send necessary documentation to insurance companies and maintain a clear audit trail for future reference
- Record after-call actions and perform post call analysis for the claim follow-up
- Assess and resolve any denied claims through calling. Should ensure that claim is updated with adequate information and resolved at first point of contact.
- Perform analysis of accounts receivable data and understand the reasons for underpayment, days in A/R, top denial reasons, use appropriate codes to be used in documentation of the reasons for denials / underpayments
What's on Offer
- Fluent verbal communication abilities / call center expertise
- Willingness to work in night shifts
- Basic working knowledge of computers.
- Excellent communication and listening skills with good command over the English language to be able to liaise effectively to different stakeholders across the region.
- Strong multitasking, time management, and target achieving skills.
- Customer oriented attitude with professionalism
- Fantastic work culture
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Skills: Professionalism, Customer Oriented, Call Center, Listening, Multitasking, Time Management, Verbal Communication, Communication, Computers
Experience: 0.00-2.00 Years