About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Operations Associate Manager...In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, International:
- Supervise a team of Operation Specialists responsible for moderately complex transactional and operational tasks such as processing servicing related tasks, identifying problems, improving service levels and develop metric to measure growth and performance
- Ensure timely completion, quality and compliance within the operation area
- Work independently on moderately complex issues and projects
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and risk control development and escalates issues to senior management
- Provide training, performance, evaluation and coaching of less experienced team
- Make daily supervisory decisions and resolve moderately complex business issues related to team supervision, work allocation and daily operational tasks under direction of Operations management
- Leverage interpretation of policies, procedures, and compliance requirements
- Collaborate and influence all levels of professionals including senior managers
- Lead team to achieve objectives
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Operations
- Mentor and guide talent development of direct reports and assist in hiring talent
- 2+ years of Operations experience, or equivalent
- 1+ years of leadership experience
- Experience in Operations, or equivalent
- Leadership experience
- B.Com or MBA with finance background
Posting End Date:
- Flexible to work in night shifts
- Should be able to handle operations management stress
- Capable pf handling a team of 12-15 employees
21 Feb 2024We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit.Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our to learn more.
Skills: Operations, Compliance, Leadership, Talent Development, Risk Control
Experience: 1.00-2.00 Years