About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Business Execution Consultant...In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, US:
- Lead support functions or operations for multiple business groups and contribute to large scale strategic initiatives
- Ensure efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness of solutions, and pipeline management relating to assigned operations
- Research moderately complex business, operational, and strategic initiatives that require analytical skills, basic knowledge of organizational strategy and Business Execution, and understanding of international business
- Work independently to make recommendations for support function by providing support and leadership
- Assist in the planning and execution of a variety of programs and initiatives that may include risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer experience
- Collaborate and consult with team leaders in developing project plans, policies and procedures
- Provide leadership in management of relationships and implementation of programs, services, and initiatives with cross functional business partners
Required Qualifications, International:
- 4+ years of Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Experience in Business Execution, Implementation, or Strategic Planning, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- At least 2 years of experience in Business Resiliency/ Continuity activities
- Proficient in creating Business Reporting and Presentation
Posting End Date:
- Assist with business end user identification for applications utilized by Consumer Lending line of businesses, coordination of Technology Functional Exercises with the BEUs, Business Resiliency Coordinators (BRCs), Business Resiliency Managers (BRMs) and Technology partners.
- Assist during the Technology Functional Exercises on the weekdays/weekends of the respective exercise. Work with Resiliency Officers, Business Resiliency Coordinators, Business Resiliency Managers and LOB Business End Users (BEUs) to ensure have identified BEUs to participate in the Functional Exercise based on the application that is used by the LOB.
- Provide reporting of data before, during, and after Technology Functional Exercises to the Resiliency Lead that will be disseminated to Senior Leaders.
- Enter data of applications and BEUs, maintain and be accountable for updates and accuracy of database utilized to house BEU and application information.
- Provide training on the creation and completion of test scripts for applications to be tested.
- Escalate any issues to CL Resiliency Lead and CL SS management that arise from exercise coordination and/or completion of any exercises. They would first escalate to the Resiliency Officers for assistance, if additional support is needed, they may escalate to the Business Resiliency Manager of the BEU manager, if necessary.
- Complete monitoring and oversight of India and Philippines requirements for Consumer Lending Business Resiliency Plans to ensure all requirements and expectations are met.
- Perform gap analysis monthly to ensure BCP reporting correctly reflects engagement between Stateside and I&P partners. Reporting to be provided to the CL Resiliency Lead.
1 Mar 2024We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US:All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit.Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our to learn more.
Skills: Strategic Planning, business reporting, Implementation, Presentation, Test Scripts
Experience: 4.00-6.00 Years