Want to be a part of our team
Develops, implements, and/or maintains one or more accounting systems:
Journal entries, General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Revenue Reconciliation, etc.
Reviews and interprets financial reporting requirements, rules, and regulations.
Balances books and prepares profit and loss, cash flow, income, and balance sheet statements.
Monitors and develops monthly reports of revenues and expenditures for projects.
Provides a record of assets, liabilities, and other financial transactions.
May prepare federal, state, and local reports and tax returns.
May assist in the setup of processes and procedures that properly capture, track and report revenue, including deferred revenue, in accordance with the company revenue recognition policy.
May generate revenue reports for internal and/or external use.
May interpret reports and records for managers/stakeholders.
May be involved in reviewing, tracking, and maintaining billing information in the financial systems, ensuring accuracy and compliance with U.S. GAAP and other accounting regulations.Working at NTT
The primary objective of Financial Accountants is to proactively support the management, reconciliation, and collection of outstanding amounts from clients. The Senior Accountant: Financial prepares more complex financial reports, process journal entries, process the accounting month-end, prepare balance sheet reconciliations and provide coaching and training to the accounts payable function. This position is expected to report costs, productivity, margins, and expenditures and offer financial recommendations.Key Roles and
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Implement, control, and monitoring of periodic compliance testing.
- Actively support the management of overall financial forecasting processes.
- Review financial records to ensure they comply with company policies and accounting principles.
- Undertake a regular review of the accuracy of regulatory calculations and submissions.
- Experience working
- Reconcile accounts, resolve discrepancies, and collaborate across various finance and non-finance functions.
- Analyze journals, produce data analysis and reports and assist with variance analysis.
- Assemble the annual audit information for external auditors.
- As a partner in the accounting process, recommend how to improve efficiency using automation.
- Analyze past performance financial data and prepare budgets and forecasts for business unit management.
- Implement effective financial controls, including systems reconciliations and ensuring the integrity of reported figures.
- Proactively supports the activities of the accounts receivable function within the assigned business unit.
- Process month-end activities which include the preparation and processing of month-end journal entries, processing loan and bank account entries and reconciling these accounts, and executing a variety of actions in the accounting system.
- Perform cash management activities and produce the bank reconciliations for company bank accounts and process all the necessary bank account entries required.
- Regular review tax calculations and reports to ensure compliance including determining and managing sales tax compliance.
- Review the credit vetting process by ensuring that new accounts are opened in line with financial procedures.
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to self-manage
- Display good planning and organizing ability
- Demonstrate good attention to detail
- Deadline driven individuals who contribute to the success of the team
- Able to cope with stressful situations
- Able to deal with different individuals at all levels in the organization
- Take own initiative and have a solutions-orientated approach
- Maintain a high standard of accuracy and quality
- Proactive approach with the ability to think ahead in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and be a knowledge expert
- Strong analytical skills, and an ability to understand underlying business drivers and provide actionable insights based on your analysis.
- Sound and proven working knowledge of accounting practices and principles
- Knowledge and prior exposure to international entities, foreign currency, and inter-company transactions
- Extensive knowledge tax legislative requirements locally, and in international jurisdictions
- General Qualification in Accounting (Degree)
- Demonstrated experience in a similar position in a related environment with accounting software
- Extensive experience within finance in a company with international operations
What will make you a good fit for the role
Hybrid WorkingEqual Opportunity Employer
NTT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category
Skills: Accounting, Variance Analysis, Bank Reconciliations, Cash Flow, Financial Reports, Foreign Currency, Accounts Receivable, Data Analysis, Accounts Payable, Financial Systems, Cash Management, Tax Returns, Journal Entries, Financial Forecasting, Gaap, financial transactions, Budgets, Financial Controls
Experience: 5.00-7.00 Years